Monday, December 9, 2013

Upcoming Diaper Deal at CVS Dec 15-21

Upcoming Diaper Deal at CVS
Dec 15-21



Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been around lately. I was taking a coupon hiatus the last couple of months, but I am back and at it!!! I've had a lot of people messaging me about diaper deals so here is one you want to take advantage of.

CVS will have their Huggies diapers on sale for $9.99 plus when you buy $30 worth of diapers/wipes you will get back $10 ECB which you can either use to buy another pack of diapers or keep and and wait until another diaper deal.

Deal Scenario:
Purchase (3) packs of Huggies $9.99 each = $29.97
                          Use (3) $2 coupons  -$6 = $23.97 (coupons vary based on which ones you print)
                           Pay $23.97 get back $10 ECB it's like paying $13.97 for 3 packs of diapers

* I will update this if any higher value coupons become available or if the red machine prints any diaper coupons.

Also, when I do this trip I will use my ECB from my last diaper purchase to lower my OOP (out of pocket) plus I will save the ECB I get back and put them towards my next diaper deal.

Check Out The Links Below for Coupons to Print

-$3 off Huggies Little Snugglers dipaers (unlock coupon) printable
-$3 off Huggies Pull-Ups training pants, jumbo pk.+ (share) printable
$2 off Huggies Pull-Ups training pants, jumbo pk.+ printable
-$2 off Huggies Pull-Ups training pants, jumbo pk.+ printable
-$2 off Huggies Pull-Ups training pants, jumbo pk.+ printable
$2 off Huggies Little Movers slip-on diapers printable
-$2 off Huggies Little Movers slip-on diapers printable
-$1 off Huggies Goodnites youth pants or bed mats, excl trial size printable
-$1 off Huggies Goodnites youth pants or bed mats, excl trial size printable
-$1 off Huggies Little Movers Slip-On diapers printable
-$1 off Huggies Pull-Ups Big Kid flushable wipes printable
-$1 off Huggies Pull-Ups training pants or Goodnites, or $1.50 off if you share, (HEB coupon) printable
-$1 off Huggies Pull-Ups training pants, excl trial size printable
-$1 off Huggies Pull-Ups training pants, excl trial size printable
-$1.50 off Huggies baby wipes, 300 ct.+ printable
-$1 off Huggies wipes tub, 40-72 ct., Kroger eCoupon
-$1.50 off Huggies GoodNites disposable bed mats, Kroger eCoupon
-$1.50 off Huggies GoodNites underwear or bedmats, excl trial size printable
-$1.50 off Huggies Pull Ups training pack, jumbo pk.+ printable
-$1.50 off Huggies Pull-Ups training pants, excl trial size printable
-$2.50 off Huggies Little Movers or Little Snugglers printable
-$2.50 off Huggies Little Movers slip-on diapers (share) printable
-$2.50 off Huggies diapers, Kroger eCoupon
-$3 off Huggies GoodNites underwear (unlock coupon) printable






No comments:

Post a Comment