Monday, May 13, 2013

More FREE items at Dollar Tree and Kroger

I went to Dollar Tree and got some decent deals. My Covergirl Eye Shadow was FREE with my $1 off any Covergirl item coupon. I used my $1/2 on the Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaners and I used $0.50/1 Colgate Toothbrush Coupons for the Toothbrushes. I still have more Toothbrush coupons so I will be going to a different dollar store and getting more. I paid $0.50 per pack, but it it still a great deal. When I get more they will be going to the Pin Ups for Soldiers to send in care packages to our troops. 

Total Spent $3.50 (tax not included)  



All of my Crest Toothpaste were FREE at Kroger with their 4 Day Mega Sale. Thanks to Angie for dropping offf P&G inserts, I had tons of coupons! 


With all this rumor talk about Kroger stopping their doubling of coupons, I want to be sure I am stocked up with toothpaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment