Saturday, June 8, 2013

0 Co-Pay EpiPens

If you or a family member has life threatening allergies, you likely have one or more EpiPens in your home, car, purse etc. Even with insurance, EpiPens can be quite expensive as Co-Pays can often be as much as $100+.  Yikes!
So, I thought it would be helpful to share this email that I received from Hip2Save reader, Heather…
My niece has an EpiPen because of potentially life threatening food allergies. My sister recently went to the pharmacy and filled her prescription. She was shocked when her out of pocket cost after her insurance totaled $257.93. After I heard about it, I did some digging and ended up on www.epipen.com. I was thrilled to find the EpiPen Co-Pay Card. The website states, “Present your card along with a valid prescription for EpiPen® (epinephrine) 2-Pak® or EpiPen Jr® (epinephrine) 2-Pak®. Maximum benefit of $100 per EpiPen 2-Pak® where applicable. This offer may be used on up to three EpiPen 2-Paks per prescription. This offer can be used an unlimited number of times until the offer expires on 12/31/2013.” My sister went back to the pharmacy and they refunded her $200. My sister had no idea that this great offer was available and I am sure that there are many other parents who are also unaware. I was hoping that you could please share this information with your readers and hopefully it will save them money as well. Thank you so much for everything you do!
If you or a loved one would be benefit from this offer, just head over here and complete the form to receive your Co-Pay Card. Then just bring along the card along with a valid prescription for EpiPen® (epinephrine) 2-Pak® or EpiPen Jr® (epinephrine) 2-Pak® when you head to the pharmacy. Note that there is a maximum benefit of $100 per EpiPen 2-Pak®; this offer may be used on up to three EpiPen 2-Paks per prescription. This offer can be used an unlimited number of times until the offer expires on 12/31/2013. Patients with questions should call 1-855-859-2971.

No comments:

Post a Comment