Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Thredup - Awesome Customer Service

I just wanted to write a post on the AWESOME customer service I got from ThredUp. Last week I ordered a dress and when I received the package I tried the dress on right away. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought "oh my gosh, I look prengant." After taking the dress off I looked at the tag and discovered that it was a maternity dress. I checked back on my account to make sure it wasn't an accident, and there was nowhere on the description that said "maternity." I emailed customer service and had a reply the very next morning. Twenty minutes later and a few replies they not only apologized for what happened, gave me a full refund including shipping, but also told me to keep the dress.  Needless to say I will definitely be ordering from them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment