Saturday, June 15, 2013

Couponing with My Dad !

My Dad and I went Couponing today for cookies. Yes we are holding up the stereo type that you only can buy junk with coupons but I don't care. I had an awesome day with my dad. We hit two Krogers and had a ball just couponing. We ran into a fellow couponer a very nice man who was buying 50 packs for cookies all at once..... I think he knew someone working there because normally you can only use 5 coupons at once ! LOL

I WILL be donating 30 - 40 Packages of cookies ! I am trying for find a place to donate to please leave comments below and tell me where ! I am in Lawrenceville GA but I don't mind donating somewhere in Lincolnton. I left 40 cans of refried beans with my mom that she will be taking to the food pantry in Lincolnton where I spent many summers volunteering as a pre-teen and teenager.

My Dad will be keeping half of the cookies he will be eating some and sharing some with family !

I will not be buying cookies for the next year. I got them because Jeremy has 2 growing teenagers that love to snack on sweets and so do we :)



NOTE: Starburst Morph is on clearance at most Kroger's so clip you coupons and take them with you.... just incase you find this at your store !

Starburst Candy, $0.44 (reg $0.89)
-$1/2 Skittles or Starburst, Any 2.0 – 4.0 Oz. Packs tearpad (exp 10/31/2013)-$0.50/2 Skittles, Starburst or Life Savers Gummies, any 2-4.2 oz (DND) – 06-02-13 RP Insert (exp 9/2/2013)

The Poweraid is on sale for .58 each at Kroger .... I stocked up for Jeremy he drinks them like crazy ! This is the rock bottom price for me without a coupon, that I have seen in over a year so I grabbed two cases of them

*NOTE! This sale last until 6/22

No comments:

Post a Comment