I took advantage of a few of the sales we posted this past week on the Being Frugal 101 FB page. Below are some of my deals
Purex - Buy 1 get 2 FREE. Used $1 coupon from coupons.com. Paid $5.48 and used my ECB (Extra Care Bucks) to pay for it! So basically I got 3 for FREE!!
Head and Shoulders - $2.50 used the $5/2 coupon that was in the 6/16 RP (Red Plum) Found in last Sunday's Paper Total- Just tax!
(30) Van Camps Baked Beans - Buy 10 get 5 FREE, $0.67 each. Used (23) $0.35 coupons which doubled to $0.70. Paid to buy Baked Beans!!
(3) Finish Power Balls - $2.99 WYB (When you buy) 4 participating products. Used (3) $2.15 coupons $0.84 each
(1) 6 pack Dr. Peppers - $1.99 WYB 4 participating products. Used $1 Kroger Digital Coupon - $0.99
(4) Pampers Wipes $1.49 WYB 4. Used 4 $0.50 which doubled to $1. Paid $0.49 each
Pork Chops - $6.06 Used $1 off Pork Coupon
Kraft Shred Cheese - $1.99 WYB 4
Birdseye Voila - $2.10 Used $2 Coupon (Came up cheaper than priced)
(3) Del Monte Fruit Cup - Closeout for $0.75!!!!!
Total - roughly $53 for all 3 stores. Savings of over $150!!
Yes, I took a picture :)
** Want to add that the beans don't expire until 2015 and they will get used up at the cookouts this summer and giving some to friends **