Saturday, February 16, 2013

Publix Trip


This weeks Publix trip was ok. I was disappointed because they were out of a lot of stuff I would have gotten for free with coupons. I guess that's what I get for going on a Saturday. Next time I will pay more attention to the sales and let you know what coupons to order for that week!

Pampers $10.99 used $2 off Publix Coupon and $1.50 Manufacturers Coupon
Pickles B1G1 $2.39 Which made them $1.20 Each. I used 4 $0.50/1 which doubled to $1/1
Stouffers $3.99 I used two Target $1.25 coupons and two $1.50 Manufacturers Coupons
Milk $3.69 used $1 any Publix Dairy Item
Extra Gun on sale 5/$5 used two $0.50 Coupons
Garnier Shampoo & Conditioner $2.99 each used  $1 off Target Coupon and $1 Manufacturers Coupon
I also Printed off a $5/$25 Save A Lot coupon from their website.

Total was $11.42 and I saved $31.76. I would have gotten everything for free today, but I realized that Selah was out of diapers. So basically I bought the diapers and got everything else free :) I just hate that they were out of the dish detergent and other stuff. If I would have known about the Sale I would have ordered deodorant coupons, but I wasn't paying attention and missed it. Ebony racked up and got all her deodorants for free! I'm allergic to most, but they would have been great to send in care packages or donate to the Women's Shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment