Sunday, February 3, 2013

This Weeks Freebies!

I'm pretty excited about this weeks Freebies! I got a lot of nice FREE items in the mail, and also some free items while grocery shopping!  

Mail Freebies

My Free 1.25 liter cola from Mycokerewards that I won playing the Holiday instant win game. 

My Free Screen Protector for my Iphone


Free Beer glass. 


Free Sample of Airborne plus coupon. I redeemed from their Facebook page. 





    My weekly US Weekly magazine


Below is my huge print from Polaroid Fotobar. It is a 24"X36" Poster Art
That I got absolutely FREE with free shipping. I don't know where I am going to put it, if I had more time to order it I would have looked through my pictures and found one suitable for the guest bedroom. I wasn't sure how long the offer was going to last, so I quickly ordered it. I used my foot and Selah's toy to help you see how large it is!



Grocery Shopping Freebies


Below is what my Digital Coupon from Kroger looked like. I just loaded it to my card from my cell phone Kroger App. I love having the Kroger App on my phone because I can see what digital coupons I have while shopping. The digital coupons don't double, but they are still nice to have when you don't have a paper coupon for an item. 



I was also able to get 3 FREE Capri Suns while shopping at Kroger. During Kroger's Mega Sale they had them as part of buy 10 Save $5 making them $1.99 each. I also had a coupon for buy 3 get 1 free and I had a print out (Catalina) that told me if I bought 4 I would get back $3 in Register Rewards which I can use on my next purchase. Also, Ibotta has where you get $1 for buying Capri Suns! 

Also, I got all those cans of Rotel and Progresso soups so cheap and mostly all FREE! 


To sign up for Ibotta use my link so I can get a $1 Credit!! 
http://ibotta.com/r/5mrf5A




No comments:

Post a Comment