Thursday, March 21, 2013

Easy Chicken Pot Pie Recipe with Photos

Easy Chicken Pot Pie 

Ingredients: 1 Cup of Milk, 1 Egg, 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup, 1 Bag of Mixed Vegetables, 3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Bisquick 


I broiled 3 chicken breasts. 15 minutes on one side and 15 minutes on the other. 


Add 1/2 Cup of Milk, Soup, Thawed Veggies, and Chicken. Mix Together. 


In a Separate Bow, Mix Remaining Milk, 1 Egg, and Baking Mix


Spread that Mixture onto Chicken 


Bake on 400* for Around 30 Minutes Until Top is Golden Brown 


This recipe was super easy to make and took maybe 10 minutes top to prep. I used three large boneless skinless chicken breasts, but next time I will only use two. Also, I didn't have a pie pan like the recipe called for, but my 8X8 Pyrex worked great. This recipe is definitely going to get added to my recipe rotation. Not only did my husband enjoy it, but the Munchkin was also eating it up! If you have a large family, just double the recipe and add it to a 9X13. I may mess around next time I make it and make a double batch just to see how well it will freeze. You could always leave off the biscuit layer and just freeze the bottom part if you are worried about the biscuit layer getting soggy. Oh, I also need to add that I was able to make this recipe for around $5!! 





Ingredients:
1 Can of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
1 Cup of Milk
1 12oz Package of Frozen Mixed Vegetables, Thawed
1 Cup Cubed Cooked Chicken or Turkey
1 Egg
1 Cup Bisquick Baking Mix


Directions:
- Preheat Oven to 400*
- Stir the Soup, 1/2 Cup of Milk, Veggies, and Chicken in 9 inch Pie Plate
- Stir the remaining Milk, Egg, and Baking Mix in a Small Bowl.
- Spread the Batter over the Chicken Mixture
- Bake for 30 Minutes or Until the Topping is Golden Brown

2 comments:

  1. I love your chicken pot pie recipe. It looks so good and easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it was a huge hit in my home. Even my 18 month old enjoyed it! It also tasted great heated up the next day.

    ReplyDelete