Monday, January 21, 2013

Last Weeks Freebies



Below is a sample I received in the mail from Walmart. It came with a Pampers newborn diaper, wipes, a coupon for Dreft, a to go wipes container, and some cards to help decide what to put on a registry.




Below is a $25 giftcard I won from mycokerewards.com when they had the instant win game during Christmas. I didn't even have to use any of my reward points. If you read in the directions, about five paragraphs down they have where you can have one free spin. That applies everyday! 


Below is a box of Carnation Instant Breakfast that I got free plus made $1 off of from Kroger. Friday only they had an E-coupon for a free Carnation Instant Breakfast. Plus, Ibotta also had a coupon on their App. I love getting paid to buy items! 


Bath and Body Works had a Facebook special going on where you could get one free lotion of their new scent. I got the honey sweetheart scent! 




Below is my earnings from my last trip to Kroger with the Ibotta app. 
If you want to sign up for the app, use my link below and I get $1 per referrel! 
https://ibotta.com/register?friend=5mrf5A


No comments:

Post a Comment