Monday, January 14, 2013

Dollar General deal


This past week Dollar General had some great sales going on. A lot of their items were B1G1 plus they had coupons for some of those items! My first trip I made I bought a pound of hamburger meat for $3.99 and got a free box of Hamburger Helper. I also had a coupon for buy 3 HH save $0.75. This is where I messed up. I should have went ahead and bought two more pounds of ground beef since it is an item I always buy. The Air Wick was a holiday scent and it was marked down to $2.50 each plus I had a $1 off coupon for each. I ended up paying $10.07 total.

My second trip I went on Saturday when they have the $5 off a $25 dollar purchase and stocked up! I also bought some sandwich meat that was buy that and get a free loaf of bread. So I bought two packs of meat and got two free loafs of bread. These are items I would have on my grocery list every week.


I've been busy and haven't had time to post about my deals, but after Christmas I scored big time with the 75% and 50% off sales. I went ahead and got my sister-in-laws, mom, and a few friends their gifts for next Christmas for all under $20!

No comments:

Post a Comment