Thursday, January 31, 2013

Progresso Soup Sale!

I was very excited to find out that Progresso soups were apart of the Kroger Mega sale. They were on sale for $0.99 when you bought ten. Normally, they are $1.88.  I went to Ebay and bought 20 coupons for $2. The coupons were buy 2 save $0.50 which doubled to $1. Making the soups $0.50 each! That is I think about a 70% savings! I bought 30 cans and saved a total of $35.30! My total came to $15.35! I still have some more coupons, but I wanted to save some soups for other people. :) 



I also want to add, that these cans do not expire until 2014 and 2015. I seriously don't see these lasting more than 6 months in  my house. I normally buy 3 cans or so a week of soup at $1.88 a can. So in just one month I will see the savings! 

One of my favorite things to do with some of the soups is to pour it over white rice. It is a simple and easy meal and my daughter and husband love it. If I was to make that meal now, it would cost me around $1 for that entire meal!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment