Friday, January 25, 2013

This weeks Freebies!!




Below is a Road and Track magazine. Drew has been getting these free for the past two years. :)


Below is an US weekly magazine. I got a free years subscription to them! I also got a free Milk Matters coloring book for Selah. A free Propel Fitness drink mix. The blue bubble necklace was $5 with free shipping on 1saleaday.com and I used my money I earned from ibotta and got it. I also got the two owl necklaces on amazon for $0.88 each with free shipping! I also used my ibotta money to get them. So FREE!


Below is a sample for 8 loads of Method Laundry Detergent which can be used with HE washers! It also came with a $1 off coupon.


If you want some free magazine subscriptions, go to hunt4freebies.com and type in magazines in the search bar. I also just received $5 for Amazon for taking one of their surveys. The only catch is you have to use it on an item sold by Amazon and ships from Amazon. 

Hope that y'all have enjoyed looking at my freebies. Please comment and let me know what you think and share what freebies you got this week. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment