Monday, June 24, 2013

Coupon Class 7/21

Being Frugal 101 
1st Couponing Class

Sunday, July 21st 2013
2:30 - until at
Lincoln County Public Library 

Tricia and Ebony will show you how to shave hundreds off your grocery bill. We will teach you how to make the most of your coupons by stacking, doubling, and stocking your pantry. There will also be a coupon swap so bring your extra coupons! 


There will be an admission fee of $5 for materials or FREE with Donation to the Washington Wilkes Animal Shelter.

Donations Items:
Dog Food
Cat Food
Litter
Canned Dog, Cat and Kitten Food
Rawhide's
Dog Treats
Cat Treats  

If you have any question feel free to message us on our Facebook page Being Frugal 101 or email me at trica.inglett@gmail.com 


You can pay below to reserve your spot with Paypal or pay the day of.  Make sure to let us know if you're coming, spots are limited! 



Price


**Paypal isn't working right as of now. Send me an email and I will email you back with an invoice**

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I want to sign up for this class but it keeps giving me a paypal error message.
    My name is Paula Henderson and I will be paying with a donation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever considered about adding a little bit
    more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable
    and everything. Nevertheless think of if you added some
    great visuals or videos to give your posts more, "pop"!
    Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips, this blog
    could definitely be one of the greatest in its field. Awesome blog!


    My webpage; article builder discount

    ReplyDelete