Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Weekly Review!

Hey everyone! I'm sure you've noticed the changes that have happened with the blog. We now have a Facebook page BeingFrugal101. With the Facebook page, we will be posting FREE items, samples, and daily deals. I asked a few people what they thought about the changes to the blog and was told that it got real busy. To solve that, we will keep most of the daily deals and freebies on the Facebook group. If an offer is great and needs a write up to help you understand it, then it will be on the blog. 

Ebony has joined to help me with the blog and the Facebook page. As you know, I have Selah and can't be on a computer 24/7 like some of the other coupon bloggers. Selah is my priority, the blog and couponing is my stress reliever. 

I'm going to try and have a recipe Thursday with pictures and/or video. Depending on if Drew is home and can help video me. So if you have any requests send them my way.

Since Ebony is the Drugstore Queen, she is going to post her deals at CVS and Walgreens and help us learn how to shop the Drugstores. Ebony is awesome, she get so much stuff for FREE. Her stockpile will make you green with envy! 

I'm also going to keep posting my grocery store trips along with what I will be making for the week. 

I hope you have been enjoying the blog. Don't forget to scroll to the very bottom and check out our coupon database. 

~Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment