Wednesday, April 17, 2013

New Changes Coming to Blog

Hi everyone! Changes are starting to come to the blog. I've added a page where you can print coupons from, but I'm still having some technical difficulties getting them to all to show up. So just bare with me. I'm also going to be adding great deals throughout the week with links to freebies and other items. Starting next week I will be posting store comparisons and coupon match-ups. I've had also started a Facebook page Being Frugal 101 Just click on that link and it will take you to it. I felt bad about blowing up everyone's newfeed from my personal Facebook, especially for those people who didn't want to see all the deals. Gasp! yes, those people exist! Since I have a little one who has tons of energy, I won't be posting updates 24/7. I will just post the best deals and freebies that I see. 

I'm also talking with Ebony about coming on and giving everyone the 411 on how to shop at CVS and Walgreens. She is amazing and gets SO much stuff FREE! She also lives frugally and makes her own bread, seasonings, and much more! 

Please add my Facebook page and make sure to mark it where it shows up in your newsfeed so you can keep up with the latest deals and freebies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment