Friday, April 26, 2013

CVS/Walgreens Trip


Walgreens has their Nice Waters 24 pack on sale for $1.99 limit 3. I went two different times to get these. I also used my $10 ECB from CVS and got Selah more Diapers. Since I had a $2 diaper coupon to go along with the diapers, I was able to use that $2 towards my deodorant purchase listed below.

I also took advantage of the CVS Toms Deodorant Deal. Right now it is 2/$8 and you get back a $2 ECB. This is a great deal for me because I can only use Toms Deodorant and Dry Deodorant with my sensitive skin. So after my $2 diaper coupon and $2 ECB I basically paid $4 for both! Not pictured because Selah was holding them hostage!

Total for everything (2 Toms Deodorant Not Pictured) = $16


** I also got back $5 towards my diapers with Endorse App**
So basically $11 total :)

No comments:

Post a Comment