Wednesday, April 17, 2013

FREE Clif Mojo Bar

It's not too late to order your coupons and get some FREE Clif Mojo Bars! I used my money earned from ibotta and Endorse and was able to score 40 Clif Mojo Bars for FREE! They are regular price at Publix and Kroger for $1. The coupons are for $0.50 but since both stores double coupons up to $0.50 it makes them FREE! HERE is a link to ebay where you can purchase the coupons. I was able to buy 20 for $1.99. I thought it was such a great deal that I ended up ordering more coupons! The coupons don't expire until May 31 and normally ship out the day your order them. Below is a picture of my FREE 40 Clif Mojo Bars.




*If you know of a good coupon clipping service other than Ebay, please let me know who it is and your experience with them*

No comments:

Post a Comment