Thursday, April 25, 2013

Recipe Thursday {Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken}

Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken Recipe 


Ingredients:
1 T Vegetable Oil
6-7 Boneless Chicken Breast
3/4 Cup Honey
3/4 Cup soy sauce
3 T Ketchup
2 cloves garlic crushed (I used 1 1/2 T minced garlic)
1 T fresh ginger root (I was out)
1 20 ounce can pinapple drained with juice reserved (I didn't use the pineapple)
2 T cornstarch
1/4 c water
Seseme Seeds (Optional) 


I cut this recipe in half since I have a small family. 



 Place Frozen Chicken Breasts into Crock Pot


In Mixing Bowl, Mix Ingredients 


Pour Mixture Over Chicken  


Cook on Low 4-6 Hours


 Serve Over Rice or Noodles

We added a little Teriyaki Sauce on top

My husband said that this recipe is awesome and that next time I definitely need to add the pineapples and sesame seeds. 

I also want to add that this recipe is under $5 to make! 


No comments:

Post a Comment