Saturday, November 10, 2012

Freebies!

There is nothing like getting free stuff, especially if you don't even have to leave the house to get it! I follow a few blogs, which show up on my facebook. The pages are: hunt4freebies https://www.facebook.com/Hunt4Freebies, centslessdeals https://www.facebook.com/CentsLessDeals?fref=ts . I also shop at 1saleaday.com, dailysteals.com, nomorerack.com, and shadora.com. Everyday they have new deals for great prices. Some days they even offer free items. 


Below this is a picture of the items I got free last week: A pair of panties from Victoria's Secret, Perfume from Victoria's Secret, a beauty bag with coupons and samples from Target, a coozie from Chubbies, K-cups from Green Mountain, and a sample of hair stuff from John Freida. 



Below is a picture of most of the coffee stuff I have gotten FREE within the past 3 months. Missing is a few K-cups and 2 Tumbler cups, they are at my moms. Also, each item came with a coupon. The only thing that didn't come in the mail was the red Target thermos that Drew got from Target. They handed them out to the Savannah cops :) I had much more K-cups than this, but I gave them to my father-in-law since I don't have a Keurig. Yet!

Not every week is a great week for Freebies, but some weeks I get something in my mail everyday! 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment