Monday, August 12, 2013

Walmart Warning Trip :)

I did the deal below today. I am posting this with a warning.... It took me forever to checkout. They called 3 different mangers more than one time. I was told they didn't give overage then they looked at there policy and saw that they did. I finally got out of Walmart Market after about 45 mins. But I did get paid $7.84 for my wait ! I used four coupons and after tax I was paid $7.84 cash ! It is worth it if you have the time and don't mind getting treated like you stole something :)
Buy 3 travel size Gillette Series Shave gels priced around $1.27 each (found in travel section)
Total = $3.81
Use the $6/3 Gillette cartridges, razors, shave prep or skin (excludes Gillette body wash, deodorant, and hair care products) coupon found in the 8/11 RP – no travel or trial size exclusions! :)
Final cost – 3 FREE shave gels + $2.19 in overage 

No comments:

Post a Comment