Thursday, August 1, 2013

Publix Trip

So. I got up bright and early at 9 a.m. for this Publix trip to get Wisk for $1.24. But most people where there at 6:30 waiting for the store to open the shelf was cleared !! But they had one case of 6 in the back plus one more. So from my 1st store I got 7 and my second store I got 3. I used all 10 of my coupons. And I left my "mother in law" a case on her back deck so that should be a good surprise for her today ! 

I will be going back later today for more Wishbone dressing. I hope my coupons come in today and that they have it ! 


(10) Wish $3.50 each
(10)  $2 off Coupon
Paid $1.25 each

(2)Wishbone Salad Dressing $1.32 each (2) .50 Manf. Coupon doubled to $1
(2) $1 off Store Coupons
Paid. Nothing + $1.34 overage

(4) Ragu Sauces  $1.09 each
.40 off 2 Manf. Coupon
$1 off 2 Store Coupon
Paid. $0.19 each

Publix Water 
Penny Item at the publix I went to I didn't need the coupon 
Paid. $0.01 


No comments:

Post a Comment