Sunday, August 11, 2013

CVS Huggies Deal


Sorry I haven't been posting much lately, I've had a house full of kids and in the evenings we have been doing family time. 

Today Danielle and I went to CVS and took advantage of their Diaper Deal. We were pleasantly surprised when the ECB deal printed twice! 

Transaction 1:
4 packs of Huggies Diapers $8.99 each
1 Candy Bar $0.99
Coupons Used:
- $0.74 Candy Bar Coupon from Red Machine
- $3 CVS Coupon sent to my email
- $3 ECB from Last Week
- 4) $2.50 Huggies Coupons  (my coupon no longer available to print)
HERE is a link for a $2 Huggies Coupon

Total $22.55 
Got Back $10 ECB and a $5/$15 CVS coupon and a $10/$50CVS Coupon 

Transaction 2:
3 Packs of Huggies Diapers $8.99 each
Coupons Used: 
- 3) $2.50 Huggies Coupons
- $10 ECB
- $5 CVS Coupon

Total $6.01
Got back $10 ECB

The deal on the Huggies in the paper is spend $30 get back $10 ECB. I'm not sure why it printed for my second transaction, because I used the same card and didn't spend $30 before coupons. I'm pretty excited though. Also, if you buy the $0.25 candy bar first, it will print out a $5/$15 coupon that you can use towards your diapers! 

Also, check your binder for the $3 huggies coupons! I already used all of mine. Good luck and let me know if you take advantage of this deal! ~Tricia



No comments:

Post a Comment