Monday, August 19, 2013

Shauna's Stock Up: Paper Products


This week Publix had their Brawny Paper Towels on BOGO and there was a $.55 coupon.  Last week, Publix had their Quilted Northern on BOGO and there was a $1.00 coupon. 

I was able to get 40 packages of Quilted Northern & 40 packages of Brawny Paper Towels. I love when I can stock up on paper products!

Total Spent on Paper Towels: $18.88
Total Saved on Paper Towels: $59.60

Total Spent on Toilet Paper: $65.78
Total Saved on Toilet Paper: $139.60

Overall Spent: $84.66
Overall Saved: $199.20

So, as you can see, I am set to go on paper products for MONTHS!

$84.66 may seem like a lot to spend, but when you consider the idea that if I were to pay retail for all of this throughout the upcoming months, only buying the paper products when I ran out and paying full retail value, I would have spent $283.86. I will gladly spend a bulk $84.66 at one time instead of paying $283.86 over time!

No comments:

Post a Comment