Monday, November 18, 2013

A Farewell to Being Frugal 101

Hi All! I wanted to write you all to tell you that, unfortunately, we are going to discontinue the facebook page Being Frugal 101. From me (Shauna), personally, I want to thank all of those that have shown their appreciation for the work we have done to get you the best deals. We were constantly on the lookout for ways to help each of you live a more frugal lifestyle to save money for you and your families.

With the holidays coming up, I'm afraid I will no longer have time to continue writing for the Being Frugal 101 facebook page. I'm sure you will understand: holding a full time job, being a mother to a 2 year old, keeping my household in running order, couponing for my family, and scouring for sales and coupons to post on Being Frugal 101's facebook page became a little too much to manage. Therefore, I need to do the logical thing and let one of those go (at least for now). I will continue couponing & looking for the best deals. If any of you need help from time to time, please feel free to message me.

I want to urge you all to continue living a frugal lifestyle. Please keep an eye out for other couponing sites and continue this very beneficial lifestyle. Again, thank you all for your messages and showing appreciation for the work we did. And I want to leave you with some of my top secrets:

My favorite sites:
  • Krazycouponlady.com
  • IHeartPublix.com
  • Groupon.com
  • SouthernSavers.com

Best wishes to you all!

Shauna Rivero, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment