Tuesday, July 23, 2013

CVS Diaper Deal

If you have a baby and are constantly buying diapers, then shopping the drugstores is the way to go. All it takes is one time of buying diapers when CVS or Walgreens is offering rewards and you will get money back whether it is in ECB's for CVS or Register Rewards at Walgreens. Just save those rewards and "roll" them for the next time diapers go on sale. Below is a deal you can do!

Huggies Deal
CVS has a great deal on Huggies going on this week. You can get $5 in ECBs when you spend $15 on Huggies Diapers. The limit on this deal is 2 so you can actually get $10 when you spend $30!
-$3 off Huggies diapers, excl trial size printable
Or these
-$3 off Huggies diapers, excl trial size printable
-$3 off Huggies diapers, excl trial size printable
-$3 off Huggies diapers, excl trial size printable
-$2.50 off Huggies Little Movers slip-on diapers printable
-$3 off Huggies diapers (share) printable
Pay just $20.97 OOP (out of pocket) and get back $10 in ECB which you can use on a future purchase or future diaper purchase. Making the diapers just $10.97 or $3.66 each!
** I did this diaper deal earlier this week and used my $6.50 ECB that I rolled from my last diaper purchase. I also got back $20 in ECB instead of the $10 they advertise! Plus it doesn't expire until a month after printed! ** 

I will start posting my diaper trips with ways for you to do it so all you have to do is print the coupons out and do my shopping trip :) Remember, save your ECB's for the next diaper purchase! 

No comments:

Post a Comment