Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Lunch Break Kroger Trip


I know that some of the other couponers out there are full time working mothers, like me. I frequently get asked how I have time to coupon while having a 2 year old and holding down a full time job. Whenever I have large trips to do, I either do them after my 2 year old goes to sleep, or on the weekends. But smaller trips I get done during my lunch break.

Item's Purchased:
1 Orville Redenbacher's Pop Crunch
1 Quaker Chewy Dipps Granola Bars
1 CLEAR Shampoo
1 Venus Razor
10 Mojo Bars
 
 
Total Spent: $2.55
 
 
Coupons Used:
1 Kroger Digital Coupon: Free Orville Redenbacher's Pop Crunch
1 Kroger Digital Coupon: Free Quaker Chewy Dipps
1 Kroger Digital Coupon: Free CLEAR Shampoo or Conditioner
1 $5.00 off any Venus Razor Manufacturer Coupon
10 $.50/1 Mojo Bars Manufacturer Coupon (Doubled to $1.00)
 
 
Though it's not always easy, I've learned that it's amazing what you can do when you schedule your time.
 
~Shauna

No comments:

Post a Comment