Saturday, July 6, 2013

Shopping Shauna Style: Awesome Publix Trip!

 
This week, Publix had one money maker with their Buy 1 Get 1 Free deals. I am taking full advantage of that deal!
 
I purchased:
10 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
1 Gallon Milk
1 Plum baby food pouch
1 Strawberries
 
Coupons Used:
10 $.80/1 ICBINB coupons
10 $1/1 ICBINB Publix coupons
1 $.50/1 Driscoll Berries
1 $.40/Plum baby food Kroger Coupon
 
Total Price: They paid me $.04!
 
It's so nice when coupons will pay for your other groceries you don't have a coupon for!!!
 
While I was there, I was able to talk to the shift manager and I ordered 30 more ICBINB, which will give me a profit of $17.25!
 
***When you need more than 10 items that are BOGO, talk to the manager and ask him to special order the items you need. This way you can assure you get to use all of your coupons and it also helps the store keep their shelves stocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment