Sunday, July 28, 2013

Ebony's Sunday CVS Trip !


I finally got my Gel Nails Kit ! I love love love doing my nails but I will not go spend $20 to get them done. I feel like that giving away money. So this will help a lot ! Can't wait to use it !  

Transaction #1
(1) Starbucks Drink $1.50
(4) Herbal Essences Shampoo 2/$5

Coupons Used
$1 off Coupon Starbucks Coupon
(2) BOGO Herbal Essences Coupon (Auto Deducted $4.99)

Paid: .50 (w/ Giftcard)

Got Back $1.50 ExtraCare Rewards & $1 for Herbal Essences ExtraCare Rewards

Transaction #2
(1) Silk Hydro Razor $9.49

Coupons Used:
$4 off Silk Hydro Razor
$5 ExtraCare Reward (From Last Week)

Paid: .50 (w/ Giftcard)

Got Back $4 ExtraCare Rewards 

Transaction #3
(1) Gel Nails Starter Kit $29.99
(1) Gel Nail Refill $12.99

Coupons Used:
$10 off Gel Nails Starter Kit
Buy 1 Starter Kit & Get 1 Refill Free
$9, $10, $1 Extra Care Reward From Previous Weeks

Paid: Tax (w/ Giftcard)

Got Back $5 Extra Care Rewards


No comments:

Post a Comment